ECTI Student Travel Grant to SICE 2016
ECTI Association Systems & Control Chapter is pleased to announce student travel grants to support students in Thai universities who will attend and present their papers in technical sessions at SICE 2016.
Amount: 7,500 Baht per student and up to 15 students
Deadline for submitting student travel grant application June 30, 2016
Award notification July 15, 2016
Deadline to accept/decline the award July 30, 2016
All deadlines are in Bangkok, Thailand time (GMT +7 hours).
Qualifications for Eligibility
To apply for ECTI Student Travel Grant, the applicant must:
• Be full-time student registered toward Bachelor, Master, or Ph.D. degrees at university in Thailand at the time of paper submission deadline.
• Be the author or co-author of paper accepted by SICE 2016. One student per paper is eligible to apply for a travel grant award.
• Be a student member of ECTI Association: http://www.ecti-thailand.org/main/member_registration
• Register as an author/presenter.
• Attend the conference and present the paper
Applications will be evaluated and selected by the organizing committee according to the following criteria:
• Necessity of travel grant for the student
• Overall quality of the paper
• Recommendation letter from advisor/supervisor
How to Apply Student Travel Grant
Application and related documents should be submitted electronically to ECTI.STG@gmail.com with subject “ECTI Student Travel Grant to SICE 2016“. The following documents should be included for application:
1. ECTI Student Travel Grant Application Form
2. Notification of paper acceptance and review comments (if any)
3. Scanned copy of valid student ID card
4. Recommendation letter from advisor/supervisor Note: All files should be in PDF format and be enclosed in one zip file. Incomplete application will not be considered for ECTI Student Travel Grant. Student Travel Grant will be presented to awarded students during the conference.
Download Form here